«HAER No. NY-134 Windmill at Water Mill Village of Water Mill Town of Southampton Suffolk Gounty New York PHOTOGRAPHS REDUCED COPIES OF MEASURED ...»
Deed February 15, 1896, recorded April 25, 1898, Liber 466 of Deeds, pages 598-599, Suffolk County Clerk's Office 1898 James H. Corwith and Mary W. Corwith to Edward L. Keyes.
"land... with the windmill thereon...".
Deed April 20th, 1898, recorded May 9, 1898, Liber 467 of Deeds, pages 412-414, Suffolk County Clerk's Office 1909 Edward L. Keyes and Sarah L. Keyes to Edward P. Morse.
Eight acres, two roods, twerty-seven poles; one quarter of an acre; "land, with the windmill thereon..."
Deed December 23, 1909, recorded January 21, 1910, Liber 712 of Deeds, pages 233-236, Suffolk County Clerk's Office 1929 Edward P. Morse and Ada M. Morse to Irene Ann Coleman.
100 dollars. Same premises conveyed to... Edward P.
Morse by Edward L. Keyes and Sarah L. Keyes including "land... with the windmill thereon;" also two other parcels of 1 acre, 38 poles and 7 acres.
Deed September 25th, 1929, recorded October 2, 1929, Liber 1460 of Deeds, pages 300-303, Suffolk Ccunty Clerk's Office 1931 Irene Ann Coleman to Nuns of the Order of Saint Dominic of the City of Brooklyn. 100 dollars.
Two parcels, 16.494 acres and 1.852 acres [windmill site] Deed June 8, 1931, recorded June 24, 1931, Liber 1585 of Deeds, pages 549-551, Suffolk County Clerk's Office 1932 Nuns of the Order of St. Dominic to Ancell H. Ball, Elliott F. Bishop, James H. Corwith, David Gilmartin, John Murray, Joseph Murray, Trustees of Water Mill Park.
One dollar Deed September 10, 1932, recorded September 20, 1932, Liber 1671 of Deeds, pages 17-19, Suffolk County Clerk's Office 1934 Property reverted to the Nuns of the Order of St.
Dominic because certain conditions were "not performed."
[see next deed] 1934 Nuns of the Order of St. Dominic to The Watermill Village Improvement Association Inc. One dollar.
Deed May 17th, 1934, recorded June 8, 1934, Liber 1766