«December 15, 2013 Date Contact Information Business Address: Department of Radiation Oncology University of Maryland School of Medicine 22 S. Greene ...»
42. Y. D. Mutaf, C. Yu, J. Zhang, K. Prado, S. Feigenberg, B. Yi, W. D’Souza and W. Regine, “Dosimetric Characterization of a Novel Stereotactic Radiotherapy Device for Breast Cancer”, Radiotherapy and Oncology 99, S572 (2011).
43. B.Yi, J. Zhang, Y.D. Mutaf, K. Prado, C. X. Yu, W. D’Souza, C. Wang, B. Zhou, W. Regine and S. Feigenberg, “Using a novel, completely non-invasive approach to stereotactic breast radiotherapy, similar dose distributions to brachytherapy are achievable for candidates of Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation (APBI)”, Int. J. Rad. Onc. Bio. and Physics, 81 (2) S261 (2011).
44. Y. D. Mutaf, J. Zhang, B. Zhou, C. Yu, B. Yi, K. Prado, W. D’W. Regine, “Optimization of the Collimator Design for a Novel Stereotactic Radiotherapy Device for Breast Cancer”, Med.
Phys. 38, 3711 (2011).
45. Z. A. Husain, S. J. Feigenberg, E. Nichols, J. Zhang, C. Yu, K. Prado, B. Yi, W. D’Souza and Y. D. Mutaf, “Risk of Breast Fibrosis following Irradiation Using a Breast-Specific SBRT system Compared with Conventional APBI”, J Clin Oncol 29 S27 116 (2011).
46. J. Oden, I. Toma-Dasu, C. X. Yu, S. Feigenberg, W. Regine and Y. D. Mutaf, “Comparison of Dosimetric Profiles between Brachytherapy APBI and a Novel SBRT Device for Breast Cancer: The GammaPod”, Radiotherapy and Oncology 103, S367 (2012).
47. X. Yang, A. Reese, Y. D. Mutaf and B. Yi “Compensation of Target Distortion of Pancreatic Tumor in Free-Breathing CT Using 4D Contour Propagation”, Med. Phys. 39, 3700 (2012).
48. Y. D. Mutaf, J. Zhang, C. Yu, B. Yi, K. Prado, W. D’Souza, W. Regine and S. Feigenberg, “Dosimetric and Geometric Evaluation of a Novel Stereotactic Radiotherapy Device for Breast Cancer: The GammaPod”, Med. Phys. 39, 3796 (2012).
49. X. Yang, A. S. Reese, Y. D. Mutaf, K. Prado, N. Sharma, S. Feigenberg, W. F. Regine and B.
Yi, “Dosimetric Validation of Respiratory Motion Margins for Patients with Pancreatic Cancer Using Deformable 4D Contour Propagation”, Int. J. Rad. Onc. Bio. and Physics, 84 (3) S778 (2012).
50. Y. D. Mutaf, C. Yu, E. Nichols, B. Yi, K. Prado, W. D’Souza, W. Regine and S. Feigenberg, “Localization Accuracy of a Novel Prone Breast Stereotactic Immobilization and Localization System”, Med. Phys. 40, 93 (2013).
51. Y. D. Mutaf, H. Chaudry, C. Yu, B. Yi, K. Prado, W. D’souza, W. Regine and S. Feigenberg “The Dosimetric Effect of Tumor Size and Position in Prone Radiotherapy of Breast using a Novel Stereotactic Breast Irradiation Device: the GammaPod”, Accepted ASTRO 2013.
52. C. Schinkel, Y. D. Mutaf, K. Prado and B. Yi, “Determination of MLC QA Criteria for Non-Split IMRT Fields Based on Clinical Quantification”, Med. Phys. 40, 231 (2013).
Invited Presentations Local
1. Nuclear Structure and Radioactivity. Lecturer, Radiobiology and Physics Review Course University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD (2011).Introduction to New Information Systems.
2. Infrastructure. Department of Radiation Oncology Clinical Retreat, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD (2011).
3. Electronic Medical Records in Radiation Oncology. Department of Radiation Oncology Clinical Retreat, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD (2012).
4. Sensitivity to Higgs Boson at Tevatron. Fermilab Workshop, Batavia, IL (2004).
5. In Search of the Missing Link of Standard Model at Fermilab Tevatron. Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA (2005).
6. Respiratory Coaching and Evaluation of Breathing Reproducibility. Research Symposium, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN (2006).
7. 4D and Motion Management in Radiotherapy. CME Training for Radiation Therapists, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN (2007).
8. Optimization of Internal Margin to Account for Intra-fractional Motion. North-Central AAPM Spring Meeting, Burnsville, MN (2007).
9. Respiratory Motion Management. UPMC Dosimetry Symposium, Pittsburgh, PA (2008).
10. Management of Respiratory Motion and 4DCT. Visiting Professor, Loyola University, Chicago, IL (2008).
11. Cautionary Remarks on 4DCT and Respiratory Motion Management. Penn-Ohio AAPM Fall Meeting, Pittsburgh, PA (2008).
12. Contemporary Quality Assurance for Medical Linear Accelerators and CT Simulators. UPMC Dosimetry Symposium, Invited Lecturer, Pittsburgh, PA (2009).
13. 4D Imaging and Planning. Visiting Professor, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY (2009).