«IODE PRAYER Almighty God, our Heavenly Father, we praise Thee for the blessings of our homes; for the fullness of life and opportunity in this ...»
1. Each primary chapter in the area or province provides its president and/or member as a liaison to the coordinating committee. A chairman and secretary are chosen from this group.
2. Meetings of the coordinating committee are held as required to organize Founder’s Day services, fundraising projects, citizenship courts, clinics and other community activities.
3. A coordinating committee does not have a bank account. Funds raised by the committee for the chapters are distributed by agreement among the chapters at the completion of the joint project or function. In the interim, funds should be deposited in the bank account of one of the participating chapters.
4. Coordinating committees do not submit annual reports.
5. Newsletters and other forms of communication are circulated to primary
chapters by provincial chapters and the National Chapter.